A visionary, enthusiastic, and people-oriented professional photographer with 6+ years’ experience spanning e-commerce and product photography projects, high quality image editing, styling, shooting and processing.
Well-versed in determining lighting requirements, composition, background, props and product set up to ensure quality shooting. Extensive technical and software acumen spanning web design and image editing, including expertise in Adobe Photoshop CC.
Collaborative cross-functional team player, bringing an honest and approachable demeanor, with a natural ability to build rapport and develop lasting relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
• Articulate and energetic communicator with notable leadership, influencing, and active listening skills.
• Self-starter with fast-paced execution; innovative, adaptable, decisive and high attention to detail.
• Proven ability to manage multiple, complex projects simultaneously under deadlines and time pressures.
• Enthusiastic, team-centric, and committed to going the extra mile; collaborating fluidly with cross-functional teams.
• Languages: Bilingual in English and Verbal Chinese (Mandarin)
Professional Photography | Graphic Design | Lighting Methods | e-Commerce | Marketing | Image Editing | Adobe Creative Suite | Adobe Photoshop | Illustrator | Campaign Creation | Re-Touching | Styling, Shooting & Processing | Product Photography | Art Direction | Wordpress
Chinook5 – Shanghai, China Jan 2017 – Present
Professional Product Photographer
• Gained extensive practical experience in utilizing artificial and natural light; used different lighting to complement various shapes and skin tones.
• Utilized three-point lighting setup for photography with Godox SP400, ST250, and Godox LEP120C to combat shadows and optimize lighting.
• Applied expertize in selecting appropriate ISO, Shutter Speed, and Aperture settings in Canon 60D and 700D APSC DSL Cameras.
• Leveraged an array of different professional photography equipment to facilitate compelling and engaging e-commerce and product content.
• Captured high quality, aesthetic product photos in alignment with company brand and vision.
• Shared innovative suggestions to capture visually interesting shots, with a natural eye for styling photo shoots.
• Produced multiple views and angles for each product, maintaining consistency and image quality.
• Organized, renamed, and resized image files properly with high attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
• Collaborated closely with a cross-functional team in the development of creative styles and designing sets for in-house shoots.
• Clearly communicated photography progress, while operating swiftly and accurate in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
• Managed image editing, using Adobe Creative Suite and various software for re-touching and processing.
• Portfolio: https://robertstudio.net/
RPX Limited – Shanghai, China Sept 2009 – Present
Website Graphic Designer / System Administrator
• Worked in a cross-functional team to design and develop a compelling Company Website and E-Commerce Shopping Site.
• UI Website Design; using Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator to create marketing materials and edit photos.
• Experience working with WordPress and Elementor plugin to create a professional, responsive website for both PC and Mobile Platforms.
• Maintained Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008 Operating System.
• Supervised multiple websites using Internet Information Service (IIS) 6.0/7.0.
• Managed over 1500 users in multiple e-mail domains in different geographical locations.
• Routinely backed up user emails and account information; successfully saved the company over $4000 annually.
• Oversaw file transfers and sharing services using File Transport Protocol (FTP).
• Deployed e-mail systems Ipswitch I-Mail Server V11.02 and hMail server.
• Incorporated anti-spam software and analyzed email logs for sending/receiving errors.
• Built, installed, repaired, and maintained personal computers and servers.
• Diagnosed end-users’ personal computers, replacing and repairing any malfunctioning hardware or software.
PI Manufacturing Corporation – Walnut, CA May 2007 – Sept 2009
Photographer & Graphic Designer
• Professionally photographed an array of products; utilized Adobe Photoshop to edit and enhance images.
• Used basic HTML code to update and change product details and information.
Bachelor of Science - Information System Security, Westwood College – Upland, CA
Degree Emphasis: Network Engineering, Management, and Security
Pam-Pacific Associates Inc - City of Industry, CA
• Member of a four-person team responsible for building more than 500 personal computers; troubleshooting and repairing computers by installing operating systems and computer components such as CPUs, motherboards, video cards, etc.
• Microsoft Operating Systems XP, 7, 8, 10
• Microsoft Server 2003, 2008, 2012
• Macintosh Operating System OSX
• Microsoft Office 2007 - 2016
• Adobe Photoshop CC
• Visual Studio 2013
• CompTIA A+ Certified Professional (September 12, 2003)
• Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching (March 6, 2014)
• Cisco CCNA Introduction Data Center Networking 640-911 DCICN (April 10, 2014)
• Charles Chu / Lenton Director email@example.com
• Bryan Deng / Lenton IT Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
• Stella Wang / ZipX Director email@example.com